Colon Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Colon Cancer Articles
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Recurrent Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- Colon Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Colon Cancer articles...
Helpful Colon Cancer Links
Recent Colon Cancer Discussions
Just had colon cancer surgery now my doctor thinks I possibly have Lunch Syndrome and wants me to get tested, has anyone had this?
Colon Cancer Groups
Colon Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Garlic and Carcinogens
Strong-smelling sulfur compounds in garlic may inhibit tumor growth in colon, lung, breast and liver cancer by inducing apoptosis (cell death) in cancerous cells.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Colon Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.